Friday, April 29, 2016

Angels Unbound: Yahoel (an a-to-z post)

Yahoel
Yahoel likes to bill himself as the Manifestation of the Power of God. He is the restrainer of the Leviathan and will be the one to unleash it upon the Earth during the End of Days. After the War of Heaven, and because of it, Michael has formed close bonds with Yahoel. He is the Guardian Angel of the Chosen.

He is also the choirmaster of Heaven and taught the Angels to say the praises of the Father.

His body is like a sapphire with hair like snow.



Already released:
 Raziel
 Ornias
 Asbeel

 Barachiel

 Gadreel

 Lailah

6 comments:

  1. Release the Kraken! Wait, wrong mythos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting backstory. I wonder what the Leviathan will do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So his body is like a gemstone? Interesting.

    When I read this I wondered if you'd ever read the "His Dark Materials" trilogy. It's sort of YAish but a bit more mature. One of my all-time favorite series. There are angels in it, including Metatron (I think that's the one) and some others. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. Anyway I think you might like the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Briane: No, I haven't read those. I'm sort of anti-Pullman. I might re-look at it, though.

      Metatron, by the way, is a future aspect of Michael, if I'm remembering (and understanding) correctly.

      Delete